Description of job and tasks involved
I work as EU Project administrator/Project adviser. My function is support the AU’s researchers in connection with large and complex EU research projects, which are coordinated by researchers at Aarhus University and Aarhus University Hospital.
My primary tasks in the different stages of the Project are:
In the Contract Negotiations Phase -GAP:
- Coordination and preparation of the Gran agreement data in ECAS.
- Coordination with all beneficiaries during the GAP Phase in orders to solve the tasks on the EU portal.
- Register on the Participant Portal Grant Data- PART A
- Prepare the PART B to be uploaded on Participant Portal
- Consortium Agreement – Contribution in the Mgn. section, and Project roles
Implementation Phase & during the Project Live Cycle
- Kick-off meeting – Project Management of the Project
- Financial administration in the course of the project: Budget, distribution of the Pre-financing, interim & final payments.
- Support in all financial queries.
- Support to monitoring of deliverables.
- Financial Report, Management Report
- Primary contact person to the Project Officer and Financial Officer.
- Advice & administrative Support to the Project Consortium (all Beneficiaries).
- Coordinator-Helpdesk function (online) to the project beneficiaries.
- Support and assistance in the mid-term review, final review.
Experience in European research projects
H2020, FP7 (MSCA, ERC, Research Infrastructures (ICT), Societal Challenges Projects). COST Projects, DG SANCO-Health, IMI Projects. Interregt Projects
Aarhus University was founded in 1928 and today it has several world Class research fields. Aarhus University (AU) is a top ten university among universities founded within the past 100 years. It has a long tradition of partnerships with some of the world's best research institutions and university networks.
The university’s goal is to contribute towards solving the complex global challenges facing the world. The university therefore strives to combine the high level of academic standards of its researchers with collaboration across disciplinary boundaries to combine research in new ways.
The research Support office: The office works with support in connection with attracting external research funding. The support focuses on application and courses in external funding, operation and development of ResearchFunding.net, Project administration of complex research projects as well as support in connection with research strategy, for example in relation to Horizon 2020 and lobbying in EU.
- Curriculum Vitae
Economics and Business Administration, USMP University Lima, Peru South America 2013: Master of Arts in Latin Amerika Studies, Aarhus University 1987-1993: Human Resource Adviser 1994-2000: Danish Association for International Cooperation- DANIDA, Ministry of foreign Affairs of Denmark.- Adm.Project Officer 2002-2003: Aarhus Prod. School – Financial responsible /Controlling since 2004: EU Project administrator at Aarhus University, Research Support Office, Post Award