Description of job and tasks involved
• Responsible for management of EU projects, US Funds and other international grants,
• Preparation of Management reports,
• Financial Management and reporting,
• Budget planning (supporting researchers while writing proposals with our experiences in post-award),
• Follow up all expenses from the research projects,
• Follow the procurement of necessary equipment, consumables and services for the research projects,
• Developing procedures and regulations regarding the management of funds.
Experience with European research projects
• Horizon 2020
Sabancı University established in 1996. Sabancı University prides itself on being one of the most innovative and research-oriented Universities in Turkey. As part of its philosophy, the University aims to direct its research efforts primarily towards applied and strategic research, with the objectives of, advancing knowledge, supporting teaching and contributing to the progress of the community. The research activities at the University aim to enrich educational programs whilst contributing to socio-economic development. Since its establishment many national and international research projects have been initiated in cooperation with various national and international institutions.
Research and Graduate Policies Directorate (RGP) is a unique organization within Sabancı University. Five offices take part under RGP. These offices work in coordination to carry out planning, development and management of research projects, development of any industrial relations and projects, innovation, technology transfer, and intellectual property (IP) management. Project Management Office is one of them.
Senior Project Specialist, Sabanci University
2007-2012: Project Specialist, Sabanci University 2005-2007: International Fairs Project Manager, Atilim Fairs 2003-2004: Operation Expert Assistant, Turkish Foreign Trade Bank
European Union Studies (MA), Galatasaray University, Istanbul
1997-2002: Economics (BA), Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul