Description of job and tasks involved
• Dissemination of the information to the University units, regarding the open calls within the following Programmes: Horizon 2020, Interreg-IPA-CBC and Interreg Balkan-Mediterranean
• LEAR for Horizon 2020
• During the open calls, supporting the project teams in preparing the application and providing its supporting documentation
• Verification of project documentation of all University’s units (granted in Horizon 2020, Interreg-IPA-CBC and Interreg Balkan-Mediterranean), prior to payment of project costs in accordance with programme rules, national legislation and internal regulations of the University, monitoring of project costs in relation to the approved budget and keeping overall project documentation
• Assisting in financial management and financial reporting of University projects granted in Horizon 2020 as well as preparing and keeping its administrative documentation
Experience with European research projects
• Horizon 2020
• Interreg Balkan-Mediterranean
“St Kliment Ohridski” University – Bitola (UKLO – www.uklo.edu.mk) is founded on 25.04.1979 and is the second oldest state University in the Republic of Macedonia. Today UKLO is among the medium-sized, comprehensive universities, offering a variety of first, second and third cycle studies, in the fields of Economics, Technical Sciences and ICT, Biotechnical Sciences, Tourism, Education, Health Care, Law Studies and Security and is the most important institution in the area of higher education in the south-western region of our country. Within the University there are 12 units – 10 faculties, one higher vocational school and a scientific institute, as well as 4 accompanying members (2 scientific and research institutes, University Library and the Students’ Dormitory).
The professional and administrative office of the University is integrated consisting of: central professional and administrative office-Rectorate and professional and administrative offices of the university units. The Rectorate is organised in sectors (departments) and one of them is Academic and International Relations Issues Department (AIRID) responsible for administrative and logistic support in preparing project proposals within EU and other programs, as well as supervising the project implementation of the granted projects. The implementation of EU projects in particular research and project and financial management is responsibility of the University units.
Research adviser, “St.Kliment Ohridski“ University-Bitola, Rectorate of the University
Elementary school teacher/School pedagogue/Kindergarten teacher, few elementary schools in Republic of Macedonia
Doctoral studies of Pedagogy (PhD), "St.Kliment Ohridski" University-Bitola, Faculty of Education-Bitola, Republic of Macedonia
Master studies of Pedagogy (MA), “St.Cyril and Methodius“ University – Skopje, Faculty of Philosophy, Institute of Pedagogy-Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
1990-1994: Studies of Pedagogy (Bachelor's degree), „St.Cyril and Methodius“ University – Skopje, Faculty of Philosophy, Institute of Pedagogy-Skopje, Republic of Macedonia