Expertise relevant to the Targeted Network
- european projects management
- administrative, legal and technical support to researchers in writing the proposal, negotation stage, IPR and legal issues
- information to academic staff about european funding opportunities
- networking and participation to brokerage events to promote my organisation
Currently I am Project manager of the following EU funded projects: POREEN: Partnering Opportunities between Europe and China in the Renewable Energies and Environmental industries (Marie Curie – IRSES, 2012, EU financial contribution 712.800 Euro ), SINCHE: Support and inclusion of students with disabilities at higher education in institution in Montenegro (Tempus 2011 – Eu financial contribution to Unimc 50.000 Euro), DESIGN-MTS contract n. 333720 (DG Enterprise, 2012).
The University of Macerata (UniMc), founded in 1290, is one of Italy’s oldest universities. About 11,000 students are enrolled at UniMc, which employs around 600 staff, in a variety of roles. Unimc is the only university in Italy that focuses exclusively on socio-economic sciences and humanities.
To help to face the challenges of contemporary society, researchers are organized in interdisciplinary research groups relating to the following fields:
- Health, demographic change and well-being
- Food security, sustainable agriculture, marine and maritime research and the bio-economy
- Secure, clean and efficient energy
- Inclusive, innovative and secure societies
- Social sciences and ICT, digital humanities, communication, media, information society
- Cultural Heritage including Multilingualism issues
In order to promote an interdisciplinary approach, researchers from all departments are encouraged to join the above mentioned groups. These groups (including researchers and research managers) communicate through social network platforms (eg linkedin groups) in order to share information about call for proposals, interesting events, call for partners and so on.
The research administration includes a central office (international research office) and research support offices within each department. All the offices cooperate in order to increase the financial external funding for research.
University Degree in Conservation of Cultural Heritage, University of Bologna, Italy 2001-2007: Director of Numana Public library, Italy 2008-2011: Project manager, Chief of Projects and Development office – Macerata University Library System, Italy since 2011: European Project manager and advisor