Some of the current activities included in my job description are:
• Informing the academic staff of: the active scientific research programmes; the calendar of Horizon 2020 calls for proposals; the changes occurring in the structure of programmes or of application, report, and evaluation forms;
• Counselling the academic staff on: ways of filling in the project proposal forms; existing and potential partnerships in the field of scientific research; contract signing for approved projects; eligibility conditions, legislation, and project implementing rules; observance of deadlines and forms for (intermediary and final) reports on project implementation;
• Operating and updating the data base; drawing up reports, analyses, and statistics on scientific research activities
• Organizing and participating in seminars, conferences, workshops, and other scientific events at local, national, or international level in the field of research
• Member in the Project Implementation Team for “EBSIS -Event Based Systems in Iaşi - A Twinning between Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza din Iaşi, Université de Neuchâtel and Technische Universität Dresden”, Grant Agreement 692178/2015
• Experienced in project implementation for E.U. funded projects during 2008-2015
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iaşi (UAIC) was officially inaugurated on October 26, 1860 and since then, UAIC became a national and international prestigious academic institution in terms of experience and quality in scientific research. With over 23.000 students and 745 academic staff, the university enjoys high prestige at national and international level and cooperates with 403 universities world-wide. Alexandru Ioan Cuza University is a member of some of the most important university networks and associations: the Coimbra Group, EUA – European University Association, Utrecht Network, International Association of Universities, University Agency of Francophony and the Network of Francophone Universities (RUFAC).
Our primary research fields are in accordance with both the National Strategy for Research and the European Union priorities. Examples include: micro- and nano-structured natural and artificial systems; materials science; natural environment and biodiversity; fundamental structures in mathematics and computer science; free-market fundamentals; "reconstruction" of classical humanism.
The research infrastructure include the research departments managed by the faculties and two interdisciplinary research departments, within 17 research centers and student internship resorts (Agigea, Potoci, Tulnici, Rarău, Iaşi), the Botanical Garden and the University’s Museum. Moreover, free access was granted for students and university staff to the most important on-line access to science libraries, including Science Direct, SpringerLink Journals, ProQuest Central, Thomson REUTERS Web of Knowledge, SCOPUS, Nature Journals, EBSCO, SAGE Journals, Science Journal, Oxford Journals, Cambridge Journals, Emerald Journals, American Physical Society Journals and Wiley Journals.
The Department for Research and Project Management (DCMP) was created upon the decision of the Senate made on April 22nd, 2004.
The mission is to ensure the organizational and informational framework for the elaboration, implementation and development of research policies and strategies and to assist the academic community in the process of integration in the European Research Area (ERA).
In DCMP are working 5 persons, performing the following groups of activities:
I. delivering reports for the Rector and national institutions (for funds, assessment of research activities), creating promotional materials (brochures, flyers, newsletters), annual registration of the university data in the national and international platforms, supporting research centres and publications/magazines assessment process for internal and external recognition, other
II. Supporting the national and international research projects during the life time cycle
III. Supporting the registration and valorisation of the university research results.
Financial administrator, Research and Project Management Department, “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iași
Postuniversitary degree, Postuniversitary studies in International Business Management at “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iași
Economist,“Economy of Industry, Buildings and Transport” Faculty at “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iași