BESTPRAC Training Schools take place annually or semiannually.
They function as workshops of 2-3 days that address specific Research Management and Administration issues and have clearly defined objectives.
During BESTPRAC 8 training schools were held, with very different topics ranging from financial and legal issues, to communication and leadership:
• How to support successful grant proposals in Horizon Europe: from Cross-cutting Issues to Grant Writing (Zagreb, Croatia | July 2019)
• Leadership for the future: knowledgeable and successful leaders in Research Administration (Ljubljana, Slovenia | February 2019)
• How to support successful grant proposals in FP9: from Cross-cutting Issues to Grant Writing (Lisbon, Portugal | December 2018)
• How to manage key financial tasks for H2020 European research and innovation projects: Finance for Beginners (Belgrade, Serbia | June 2018)
• Administration of research funding: dealing with several funding sources (Vienna, Austria | September 2016)
• How to manage key financial tasks for FP7 and H2020 European research and innovation projects: Finance for Beginners (Verona, Italy | April 2016)
• Engaging Stakeholders throughout the Project Lifecycle – Personal Communication Skills for European Research Administrators (Nuremberg, Germany | May/June 2015)
• Understanding the EC Grant and Consortium Agreement – legal affairs for non-legals (Warsaw, Poland | October 2014)
You can browse the materials (presentations, reports, recordings) from these training schools in the menu on the left.