COST TN1302 BESTPRAC Training Schools took place annually or semiannually.
They functioned as workshops of 2-3 days that addressed specific Research Management and Administration issues and have clearly defined objectives.
During COST funding of BESTPRAC, 8 training schools were held, with very different topics ranging from financial and legal issues, to communication and leadership:
• How to support successful grant proposals in Horizon Europe: from Cross-cutting Issues to Grant Writing (Zagreb, Croatia | July 2019)
• Leadership for the future: knowledgeable and successful leaders in Research Administration (Ljubljana, Slovenia | February 2019)
• How to support successful grant proposals in FP9: from Cross-cutting Issues to Grant Writing (Lisbon, Portugal | December 2018)
• How to manage key financial tasks for H2020 European research and innovation projects: Finance for Beginners (Belgrade, Serbia | June 2018)
• Administration of research funding: dealing with several funding sources (Vienna, Austria | September 2016)
• How to manage key financial tasks for FP7 and H2020 European research and innovation projects: Finance for Beginners (Verona, Italy | April 2016)
• Engaging Stakeholders throughout the Project Lifecycle – Personal Communication Skills for European Research Administrators (Nuremberg, Germany | May/June 2015)
• Understanding the EC Grant and Consortium Agreement – legal affairs for non-legals (Warsaw, Poland | October 2014)
You can browse the materials (presentations, reports, recordings) from these training schools in the menu on the left.
We hope we will be able continue with these activities in the future!